Web Site Design
The design of a web site needs to be controlled and focused. Clear goals need to be established and a path to these goals developed. This will ensure your goals are achieved on time and to budget. Once design is complete the site may require a regular maintenance to ensure it retains its relevance to the outside world.
Successful Web Design
A web site is a number of elements combined as a cohesive whole. A site can take a number of forms, depending on the purpose, but every quality site follows these rules:
- Content needs to be compelling yet concise.
- Design must compliment existing branding.
- Navigation must be very clear; site architecture must be efficient.
- Technically robust, as visitors will not tolerate technical issues.
If these rules are followed the likelihood of your site gaining your visitors' trust is dramatically increased. Trust is the single most important ingredient in your relationship with your customers. A poorly designed site can ruin this trust.
Web design tailored to you
In order to design a site to meet your needs, we can:
- Establish your goals
- Determine your target audience
- Advise you on site structure
- Finely tune your content
- Develop and produce a graphic concept
We can then work with you to ensure your web site is current and remains relevant for you and your visitors. Once your site is developed we can supplement it with;
- Quality Web Hosting and email services
- Search engine Optimisation and Online Promotion
- Visitor statistics gathering and analysis
- Maintenance and updating